Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What Kind of a World Do You Want?

I have already verified via snopes.com that this is true, so it's worth passing along:

The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.40 to Autism Speakseach time this video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies tohelp find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below towatch the video and pass it along. They are aiming for 10,000 hits, buthopefully we can help them to surpass this goal.

http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214

Most of you know my step sister, Katie, has autism. My mother in law has also spent a lot of time working with families with children who have autism. By proxy, autism has become an area of increased awareness for me.

Please take the time to view the video - - it is quite touching and only takes a little over 3 minutes.
This is my dad and wonderful step mom, Susan. Two very strong, patient and special people! XOXO

No comments: