Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just the Two of Us - Dayne and I!

Well .... it's just us girls until Tuesday afternoon!

Graden left Wednesday evening for:
> fishing derby in Wisconsin ... then on to
> Chicago for work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, then on to .,..
> fishing derby (St. Judes Tournament) in MN! (Still time to donate if you can help out Graden and the kids of St. Judes!)

Graden was fishing with his Fishing Wife, Chris Aswegan, for the WI tournament on the Mississippi River and they won first place! So happy for them! Let's hope Graden's success follows him to Minnesota!

Hunter joined his best friend and his family in Florida for a few days. His best friend's sister and mom are huge into Cheerleading and made national championships at Orlando and they were kind enough to invite Hunter to join them. So, right now as I type this ... Hunter is hanging out with his best friend in Florida ... along with about 10 cheerleaders. Life is rough, eh?

I didn't hear much from Hunter, so I asked him to send me a text message ... so I can be reminded just how cool and generous we are! : )

Hunter will be home Tuesday afternoon and Graden won't be home until next Sunday or Monday.
It's nice just the two girls, but Dayne was so busy this weekend that I didn't really get too much time with her! We did enjoy a nice dinner tonight .... followed by a trip to Dairy Queen!
I hope to have some pictures of Hunter's trip to Florida and will post them when I get them. And hopefully will have a great follow up report for Graden's St Jude fishing tournament!

No comments: