Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


This morning on my way out the door Dayne BEGGED me to come to her Valentine's Day Party. I told her I would look at my schedule that day and see what I could do. The day was crazy - as usual, but I was able to leave for a long, late lunch and go to her party! I don't think she was expecting me at all! I stood watching her for about 5 minutes before she realized I was there!

The kids excheanged cards, ate snacks and played Valentine Bingo!

I figure there aren't too many more Valentine's Day parties she will WANT me to come to, so I was glad I went!

Dayne decorating her Valentine's Bag! As I stood and watched all the kiddos decorating their bags and handing out their cards I could remember very vividly how exciting valentine's day parties were! Ahh ... to be 8 again!

Dayne and her BFF, Lauren! Throwin' peace signs.

No comments: