Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Let's Go Royals, Let's Go!

The 2102 Royals Mantra "It's Our Time". Its more of a catchy phrase than a reality ...

This afternoon at work I got a very pleasant call from Hunter - asking if we wanted to join him and Ashley at the KC Royals baseball game!  I agreed that I would love to join them and cut out of work a little early!

Our view from our seats in section 420!
To make it an even sweeter deal, the tickets - usually $30 - were only $7 on Monday games!  They are pretty high up, but I honestly love them!  A great view of the entire field!  (Only bad part is that every hit looks like it is out of the park!)

Of course, no trip to the ball game is complete without over priced, unhealthy food and drinks, right!?  Dinner that night was chicken strips, fries and a Sprite for me and a Steak Sandwich with a Bud Light for Graden!  I offered that this could be our wedding anniversary dinner, but Graden didn't accept!  ; )

Cutie patootie couple!  10 months strong!
Sadly (but not surprisingly!) the Royals lost to the Minnesota Twins 10-8; but it proved to be a very enjoyable evening out!  Perfect weather for a night at the ball field!

No comments: