Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Week of 5/18 Events

Sunday 5/18

Graden recently discovered the joy & cheap entertainment of feeding Oz marshmallows. From the dining room balcony he tosses them down to the lower living room at Oz and Oz jumps about 5 feet in the air to snatch them up. Quite impressive. Check his ferocious looking teeth out in the picture! He is serious about his marshmallows I guess!

Later that night the boys played a little basketball while Oz rolled around in the yard. Dayne and I watched for a while then we all went to Dairy Queen for a treat!Wednesday 5/21

A few months back, Dayne told us she was going to audition for the school talent show. I signed the permission form, but never thought she'd actually go through with it. I thought she was way too shy! Well, I was wrong! On Wednesday Dayne had her school Talent Show! She sang along to Miley Cyrus' "See You Again" with one of her neighborhood/school friends, Madison. We are so proud of her ... she was very brave to get up in front of the entire school and sing!

> Video coming soon!

Nana really wanted to be here to see Dayne perform, but since she couldn't, she made arrangements for the Flower Fairy to deliver a rose to our Star Performer:


This is nothing profound ... just a snapshot of one of the peaceful back roads on my way to work. I love to watch the trees on this road change with the seasons. I am going to try to remember to take pictures of this road in the fall & winter.

Looking forward to the upcoming holiday weekend! We are headed to Grand Lake in Grove, OK to spend time with Graden's aunt & uncle!

1 comment:

Andrea Dellit said...

congrats to Dayne...and what a cool Oz trick! That picture is so peaceful...I can't wait to see it change. :)