Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dinner Guests

I was inspired to recreate the appetizer we had on Saturday night at Longhorn Steakhouse, so I invited Lauren's (Dayne's BFF) family over for dinner. They served as my guinea pigs, I guess.

I wrapped shrimp with chicken, then wrapped that with a piece of bacon. I then mariniated it in teriyaki sauce for a while. I grilled the concoction for about 15 minutes and served it with Teriyaki Chicken skewers, biscuits and corn. It was pretty good! My dinner guests said they'd serve as my guinea pigs again, so they must not have been too bad!

Graden is still in Florida and won't be back until Sunday evening. He went to Epcott Center today for "work." This is his third trip in less than a year. Rough life, I guess.

Not much blogging for tonight .... going to head to bed soon.

Hugs to all.

Tiffany

No comments: