Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Girls Day Out!

Donna, my woonnnnnnnnderful mother in law, is here for the week! She arrived on Wednesday night and will be with us until next Friday, when we go back "home" for Trista's house party.

Today Donna, I and Dayne went to get a pedicure and do some grocery shopping. Sounds silly but one of the things I miss the most is going to the grocery store with Donna and having her around all th the time. I just adore her and spending time with her! Plus, she kind of likes me too ... : )

Here are some pics of our pedi-time today! Dayne has been hounding me for weeks to take her to get a pedicure so we went this afternoon. Donna and I got a spa pedi and Dayne got her toe nails painted and a flower painted on her toe nails!

After our pedi's we went to the grocery store and then headed home for dinner and a movie!

No comments: