Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

It was a pretty boring week this week, so not much to post about!

Graden left on Wednesday evening to MN for his annual St. Judes fishing tournament, so it's just the kids and I for the weekend. Actually, he has to be in Chicago on Tuesday and Wednesday (for work) so he won't be home until Thursday. Gives me a taste of single parenting ... and makes me appreciate all he does to help with the kids!

This morning I volunteered to help at the Kansas City Wildlands to help preserve some of the ecosystems in our parks (planting more plants, really). While I would have liked the kids to join me, they didn't. After I got home and did a *thorough* tick search and showered, I decided a little nap was in order. Pathetically ... three HOURS later I woke up. Whew! Guess I needed that, eh?

Spent the afternoon doing a little scrapbooking, watching Hannah Montana with Dayne and thinking of a strategy for the neighborhood garage sale in two weeks. Garage sales are so much work ... .

Tomorrow morning we are participating in the March of Dimes walk at the Kansas City Power and Light District. We do a lot of volunteer work through work, so I am trying to get more involved with that ... and hopefully inspire my kids to do the same.

Will post more if anything exciting happens!

Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments: