Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

An evening at the Boss's House

Matt, my boss, invited us all to his home for dinner tonight! We all arrived a little after 3:00 and stayed until just past 7:00! We had a great time telling stories, reminiscing about team members who have left, scaring our newest team members with said stories!, playing pool (I think Beth is a pool hustler on the side!) and then enjoyed a nice BBQ dinner from Jack Stack BBQ.

Our team is such a great one - - we all get along so well. I feel very fortunate to work with such great people! I wish I could combine my old work friends with my "new" work friends!

That's Terry (our financial analyst)

That's Martin (our WorkForce manager) and Beth.

That's David (one of our newest team members) and Crisha. They are both my peers!

This is Beth, pool sharkin' us!!

This is Harold; he's been with us just a few weeks! (I think I may have frightened him a bit with all my "Tiffany wants to know ...")

1 comment: