Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today's Writing Prompt: Nuts

In what way are you a little (or more than a little) crazy?

*~*~*~*~*

I have an addictive personality. I get obsessed with something for a short time, then lose interest in it. Reading, updating my blog, scrapbooking ... just to name a few. I still enjoy all of them, but just don't stay consistent with them! I really hate it about myself!

Another thing that I do that makes me wonder if I am a little cuckoo is that I am constantly thinking about something, most times reliving conversations in my head. Stupid ones, too! Like an interaction I had with the cashier at the grocery store! Sometimes I tell my self to "shut it down" (referring to my brain). Most times that doesn't really help though!

Who wants to confess their craziness now that I have come clean!?!? : )

No comments: