Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

While Dayne and I were decorating the Christmas tree she was singing Christmas Carols. My favorite was during "Holy Night" ... "Silent night, holy night All is calm, all is bright Round yon Virginia Mother and Child" he he he ... I guess she is more familiar with the state of Virginia - - and that's good at this age!!

Dayne also informed me that "it's the rule" that the first "instrument" (she confuses instrument and ornament) to be hung on the tree has to be the prettiest one. This is an ornament we received from my mom and step dad for Christmas last year.

It took a while to put the house back together, but it looks very nice! Sad to think we did all that work for only three weeks of enjoyment!

Here is a picture of our completed Christmas tree:

No comments: